Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Again…issue on PPSMI

salam

is PPSMI that bad? i questioned myself …. mmmm i think it is NOT in fact i think it is very good because when i start schooling, that was in 1978, not to say that my school uses English as a medium of speech but, overall… every single subject uses English and even all the teachers are conversing in English…without fail…termasuk melayu pun…my school SRK Marian Convent, Ipoh…not a big school … small but resourceful..I remember all my teachers are using English all the time and that makes every single student wants to converse in English..because we are not shy even though it is broken English..

and as i grew up, my opinion is when u study or learn any material in English.. it is much more easier to understand because it is straight forward…don’t u think so? so what says all the teachers..ok tak bahasa inggeris..ok kan….fikir2kan

No comments: